About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sweet Henry ~ Niagara Newborn Photographer

Meet Henry. A beautiful new additional to this wonderful family. I first met Mom & Dad in a most horrible way this past year as one of my
Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep families. So Henry here, is a baby brother to a most beautiful baby girl named Elizabeth, who I think of often. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to watch this family come full circle and be blessed with such a gorgeous baby boy after such heartache not long ago.










































5 comments:

Marissa said...

such a beautiful family!

~Shari said...

lovely photos. I love the one with him swaddled in the dark purple wrap.

Taryn said...

beautiful!

linda randall said...

love the baby pics, can I post some on my blogs? linda randall

Kel said...

Him holding that braclet with his sisters name...tears were brought to my eyes. Beautiful!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed