About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mike & Renee ~ I Do! ~ Toronto Wedding Photographer

It wasn't long ago (just a few weeks ago in fact), that a friend of mine called to ask if I would be willing to shoot the wedding of a long-time friend of hers. It was a bit of a difficult decision as I had said long ago that I wouldn't be taking on anymore weddings this year but in hindsight now, am I ever glad I decided to go for it. Mike and Renee have the kind of love and the kind of families that you just don't find easily nowadays. Getting to spend the day with this gorgeous bride and groom, as well as their beautiful, loving families, was definitely a highlight this year and I'm so thankful they came my way. Thanks Steph :)
Here's some highlights from their big day:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed