About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweet Ella - Niagara wedding & lifestyle photography

As much as I love ALL kids, I don't seem to get the girls very often and sweet Ella here helped cure me of that longing to photograph a little girl :) Her and her Mommy & Daddy joined me at Balls Falls to capture some family moments as well as some of Ella all by herself. It was so awesome to see her toddle around carelessly, get intrigued by all the dogs roaming around and follow her shadow. Here's some of what we got this past weekend:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed