About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Little Man B

This little guy was not much into having his photo taken and made sure to let me and his parents know in his adorable baby jargon throughout the session LOL. I'd love to know what choice words he had for us but in between getting told off by a 1 and a half year old, I managed to snap some super cute shots of this little guy:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy.
I am Bryson Shore's great aunt. Your shots of him are wonderful. Can you tell me how I can order some of the prints please? You can get my e=mail address from Ashley. Thanks.

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed