About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Heartt Faces Week 37


It's been a little while since I was able to find a few moments to play along in these challenges but here's my entry for the "completely candid" category over at I Heart Faces. I knew which picture I would use as soon as I saw the challenge this week...this is an image I captured a few weeks ago during the ceremony of a big Italian wedding. These two were obviously in their own little world at this moment, sharing something funny and their expressions are totally adorable:

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh! I love that! Candid photos are my favourite, and you really captured something special there.

Some of my favourite photos from my own wedding were randomly snapped by a friend of mine, not by the official photographer.

Great picture! :)

Anonymous said...

I have a similar photo from a wedding I shot a couple years ago and it's still one of my favorites. I love the black and white in your photo and I absolutely love the looks of a bride and groom when all the stress of the wedding day is gone and they can enjoy each other for the rest of the time. Great capture!

Jen P said...

love natural smiles. i'll bet this is a favorite shot for that couple too!

Jayne said...

Beautiful Shot- they look so totally natural, relaxed and happy! :)t

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed