About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, September 18, 2009

A full house!

I'm always thankful for any referrals but especially those from fellow photogs. This beautiful family was referred to me not long ago and today I went out to capture a newborn, along with his 14 month old twin brothers and his beautiful older sister. With the twins being as curious as could be and little man just wanting to sleep instead of being posed and molded, it made for an interesting afternoon for sure LOL. BUT, I did manage with the help of a very busy Mom and her in laws, to grab some great pics along the way:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

barb2007 said...

I have to thank you very much for today! You were so patient and comfortable to work with. The photos I have seen so far are top notch! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed