About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Traci & Christian

When I got my job as a manager at Sears Portrait Studio a couple years back, Traci was the manager in another store who trained me and we instantly became friends. She taught me a lot of what I know about photography now and I'm so grateful that we've been able to remain friends and that I was able to capture their intimate reception last weekend. Traci and Christian went away to have a more private wedding which I wasn't able to attend but here's a few shots from their reception:










0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed