About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kevin & Laurie

Um, I'm not sure why but when it comes to these two, I'm always at a bit of a loss for words :)
Laurie has been my assistant for some time now but unfortunately at this time, it's not going to be possible for her to do that anymore.
BUT, I do get the pleasure of still hanging out with her and her boys and Kevin recently came for another visit from England and we all ventured out to Decew Falls.
We knew we wanted to explore but I don't think any of us really imagined what we'd end up getting ourselves into lol. Once again, I'll let the pictures tell the story:









0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed