About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Laurie & Kevin

Where to start? LOL
Laurie is one of my best friends and also my 2nd shooter/assistant. She met Kevin online some time ago and he decided to come for a visit to finally meet Laurie face to face. I think the pics speak for themselves but I did comment that day that this shoot was one of the most intimate one's I've shot, and they'd only met in person about a week before this shoot took place:







Apparently even Laurie's boys Joey (my godson) and Brian were feeling the love too!

0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed