About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, May 23, 2008

Busy Liam

Mr. Liam had me on the run today trying to capture his smiles while he ran around Merritt Island! This was my 2nd shoot with little man, his mom Sarah won my latest referral contest on facebook and today was her free shoot she won :) Liam's just adorable and although I was ready to go back to bed at noon, just after our shoot, I can't wait to shoot for this family again soon!
Here's what we got:


He's got personality!
...and serious cuteness!

Thanks Liam and Sarah for a great shoot!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy! What a beautiful job you do! You are an amazing artist. Thank you so much for all the beautiful pictures and all the running around you did to get these pics! Being able to get such amazing shots of a constantly moving target just further showcases your wonderful talents!!!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed