About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, March 4, 2013

Newborn Mentoring with 11 day old Peyton

This past weekend I held my very first newborn mentoring workshop in my studio with my friend and colleague, Kathy, of KDM Photography.

While Kathy was hoping to see me "soothe" a fussy newborn baby, sweet Peyton was a complete ANGEL for our session. Other than those absolutely beautiful newborn "squeaks", he literally didn't make a peep. He very nearly even posed himself LOL.

Here's some shots from the session, including some behind the scenes, taken by my daughter Alex :)

 photo IMG_5703_zpscd122536.jpg
 photo IMG_5707_zps90b6ecdb.jpg
 photo IMG_5708-1_zps403274e3.jpg
 photo sdsd_zpsd2e8a7b7.jpg
 photo CoffeeShopStoryboard2-1_zpscca83cda.jpg

0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed