About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Sam!

Sam and his sweet parents came into the studio today for his 1st birthday, cake smash shoot! I have been working with Sam's Mommy & Daddy since 3 years ago when they got married! 

Little Sam is on my "watch me grow" package and I was super excited about today's shoot.....Sam on the other hand, not so much, LOL. While we did get a smile or 2, Sam played it pretty cool, and well, even a little sad/angry when we brought the cake out. Ah well, he's still cute as anything and it's been amazing watching him grow this past 12 months!!

0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed