About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Skylark, 5 weeks ~ Niagara Newborn Photographer

At just over 5 weeks old, today marked Skylark's 2nd appearance in the studio. His Mommy & Daddy have him on an extended bellies to babies package with me which means I'll be seeing A LOT of him this 1st year :)

I'll be honest, I don't normally work with newborns who are much more than 2 weeks old and although the session went a little bit long today, I think the results were well worth it and MAYBE not as hard as I thought it might be :) Here's some sneaks:
























Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed