About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This sweet little girl came to visit this morning at just 10 days new! I can't tell you how excited I was to meet her since the last time I saw her parents was last fall when Traci & I shot their beautiful wedding in Niagara Falls. Mya was a perfect angel for me and my camera and although she managed to pee on her Mommy which gave us a pretty good laugh (especially when Daddy tried to "catch" the pee), we ended up getting some pretty great shots of this gorgeous family:










0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed