About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, April 15, 2011

Paola ~ Wedding Shower

Last week was a first for me, I agreed to photograph a bridal shower. I don't generally shoot a whole lot of "events" like this but this one was a bit different. Paola explained to me that her bridal shower would be taking place on a Friday evening, complete with a candy bar and a DJ. I figured it would probably be a lot of fun, and wow, I was not disappointed! I gotta tell you, these Italian families sure know how to do things up right!
























0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed