About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring is almost here right??!! ~ Niagara Newborn Photographer

I know we're only into the first week of March but personally, this gal has had enough of the winter and I desperately NEED some spring in my life. I'm lucky enough that I'm able to do a bit of that in the studio, between new babies and new props/backdrops in spring colors. I've had some really amazing sessions lately and here's a sneak at them:











































































0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed