About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Deb & Buddha ~ I Do! ~ Dreams Punta Cana ~ Niagara Destination Wedding Photographer

Last week was an amazing week! My husband and I travelled to Punta Cana so that I could capture the wedding of Debbie & her now husband Buddha in the beautiful country of the Dominican Republic. They chose Dreams Punta Cana as the resort and I can honestly say that it won't be a matter of IF we go back, it will be WHEN. This resort truly is 5 star when it comes to service, food, drinks and much more and it made the perfect backdrop for some amazing wedding photos. Here's some of what I captured:






























































0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed