About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another amazing fall week ~ Niagara Lifestyle Photographer

The weather is still trying to prevent me from getting all of my fall sessions in! But, my clients and I have been doing our best to make things happen regardless. Shooting in a bit of drizzle isn't a horrible thing, the overcast lighting is actually ideal for photos and the colors of the leaves seem to pop even more when the sun isn't shining directly on them!
Here's some of what I've captured this past week:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed