About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Meghan & Michael ~ I Do! ~ Oakville Wedding Photography

Another beautiful day this past weekend, another beautiful couple. I am constantly reminded of how much I love my job, especially photographing weddings.
Meghan & Michael hands down had absolutely the BIGGEST limo I have ever seen and we were lucky enough to be offered the chance to board a beautiful yacht at the harbor to take a few pictures there.....


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed