About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Marr Family

Not only are the Marr's one of my most frequent clients, Michelle happens also to be one of my very best friends :) We've come a long way in just under 2 short years in our friendship and in the way that her 2 youngest, GORGEOUS kids interact with me and my camera. These 2 can turn it on like night and day, especially Miss Mataya...who can go from this:


Photobucket



to this:

Photobucket



in about half a millisecond LOL.
What started out as a good shoot, went from good to bad pretty quick but then we managed to pull out some really great stuff:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



And to Michelle, someone whom keeps me on the straight and narrow and sane and all that other good stuff, thank you for allowing me to capture your children and family just the way you are. Love you guys!

0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed