About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, February 13, 2009

Boudoir Shoots - viewer discretion advised

**Warning: totally haaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwttttt images follow this post!

Just about a week ago a friend of mine and I came up with a fabulous idea for me to try something new, just in time for Valentine's day! I called up a local wedding planner/friend of mine, got a sweet deal on a beautiful hotel room for the day, and got some absolutely beautiful girls who wanted to give their men the perfect Valentine's gift (or in some cases, the perfect wedding gift for their upcoming wedding day).

Unbeknown to me, boudoir shoots are becoming the "latest craze" in photography and I was pretty surprised at how much interest I had from clientelle and complete strangers in this first opportunity for me.

Check out some of the sexy (but tasteful) pics I grabbed. I'm thrilled with how they turned out! Thank you so much to the 6 GORGEOUS ladies who allowed me to capture their beauty in one incredible setting and have allowed me to post some of them as samples:








1 comments:

Rosanne said...

These pictures are very beautiful. The women in thema re just as beautiful as you are tkaing them. One day inthe future i would love to have these Boudoir pictures taken. I will let you know.

Rosanne Falvo

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed