About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Holidays and Family...

It's always been very important to me in my photography to capture the love and togetherness of families. Those emotions become even more apparent when shooting around the holidays...here's a few shots from this past weekend's photo shoots in the studio:










1 comments:

Kathy said...

great photos Stace and let me tell you....everytime I see the little baby baby boy in that one shot where he looks like he is saying "you talkin to ME?" I want to reach into my computer screen and squeeze him so HARD!! I love that picture!!!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed