About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving - a beautiful time for photos!

This Thanksgiving weekend was one of the busiest weekends I've ever had. With 3 shoots Saturday, a wedding Sunday and another Monday, I am thrilled with the outcome of all the photos but also completely exhausted!
I'd like to thank my new part time assistant Traci for helping me the last few weeks and here's some samplings of the beautiful families, couples, and events we captured in the last few days:

















0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed