About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My poor little man :(

Again, while I usually try to keep this blog free of personal things and more work related, my little man Branden broke his leg a few days ago while jumping down the stairs and I wanted to share a few pics.
This was last week:



And this is this week:




It's going to be a looooong 6 weeks.....

2 comments:

Kat said...

Aww...I hope he will be back on his feet soon :)

The Norman Family said...

Oh no! So sorry to hear about Branden! David had surgery not too long ago and couldn't walk on his foot/leg for about 6 weeks. It was rough but we made it! Hang in there and good luck!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed