About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Fun Family (+puppy) Shoot!

Chantal and family have me booked for some shoots within the coming year to help capture the family and their recent new member:

Figaro!


The girls are beautiful and a lot of fun:



A tender moment:




This family makes me smile and I'm looking forward to some more fun shoots this year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy was absolutely amazing to work with. This was our first time meeting and already she got a good feel for us as a family. I can't wait until future shoots because she'll know "us" by then and know what we are like as a unit..which is pretty fun, crazy and together....my mind is already blown by her talent but I know she's got more surprises in store for us in the future. We will NEVER EVER use another photographer. Stacy gets it!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed