About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Another Bellies to Babies Package Complete

Just over a year ago, I watched and captured this beautiful little boy come into the world. Exactly a year after his newborn session was completed, he was back in the studio today for his cake smash/birthday celebration session. It's so bittersweet when one of my sweet little clients finishes up with the package but if I know this family as well as I think I do, they'll be back for some spring or fall mini session photos at the very least ;)
Special thanks to Just One More Bite Custom Cakes for another perfect cake to smash!


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed